Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
| |
| | |

8Bitdo Official Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 639|Reply: 0

[IOS] Finally! IOS figured out.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2017-03-10 22:10:03
| Show all posts |Read mode
I spent months trying to get the nes30 pro to work with my iphone 5s, and today I finally found what I was looking for.

I am mostly using my controller with Retroarch and PPSSPP. My issues in the past were with access to all the buttons. in icade mode there were some serious limitations. I downloaded the PS3 extended firmware and now everything works much better. If you update to the ps3 firmware and then use sixaxispairingtool to input your phone's bluetooth adress, then you can connect your controller to the cydia tweak: controllersforall in ps3 mode by using power+Y. I use the manual connection. Then, once you open Retroarch, it says: controller connected at the top of the screen. Now (in Retroarch) all you have to do is update the user1 input binds. Once that is done, you will have full access to all the buttons. This same process works with PPSSPP (dev-latest from cydia). PM me if you have any further questions. I have been playing all my favorite psp games on my phone today using this amazing controller!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|8bitdo.com  

2017-04-24 16:50 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.039395 sec., 17 queries .