Has your controller worked now?
If not, you can try the following two ways to upgrade the firmware.
(1) Press and hold the POWER button for more then 8 seconds.
(2) Release button.
(3) Press and hold the POWER+PAIR buttons for about 3 seconds until yellow light blinks.
(4) Plugin USB cable.
(5) Open update tools and update the firmware.
(1) Take the cover off, unplugged the battery.
(2) Hold the PAIR button, at the same time, plugin the USB cable.
(3) Yellow light would blinks if no problem.
(4) Open update tools and update the firmware.
If the first way is useless, please try to second way.
In fact, the second way is more reliable, but has a bit of trouble, you have to take the cover off.
NOTE: Make sure the firwmare you upgrade is pro controller's firmware, not other controller's firmware!!!