Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
| |
| | |

8Bitdo Official Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 50|Reply: 0

[Firmware] PLEASE HELP<having troubles

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2017-01-07 19:50:24
| Show all posts |Read mode
hello all, i have the NESpro and i use it on my acerR13 chromebook (its one of the newer ones with android) I use it for minecraftPE and also Retroarch android version. Anyway i have never had to upgrade the firmware on it but then last night the chromebook just stopped recognizing it and i cant no matter what i do get it to work again.. ive tried everything on the computer from powerwashing, switching from dev to beta and back to dev channels..So im thinking if i upgrade the firmware on the controller it may work. But I can not seem to get it to work. Im using a Windows 10 lenovo laptop. I Followed the directions. made the controller blink yellow, downloaded the file, plugged in, opened the file, ran the file, but thats where it stops.. the file doesnt run. There is a bar thats supposed to fill up and a button im supposed to click that says something like "upgrade or update" and it never highlights. my controller just sits there blinking yellow looking all sad. So can someone walk me through this or even better is there a way to do this on chromebook or linux?? i have a linux laptop as well. I would really like to have this running again on my chromebook cause it was sweet. Thank you all very much

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|8bitdo.com  

2017-01-22 04:17 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.058215 sec., 16 queries .